The Internal Quality and Assurance Cell (IQAC) is a major step in pushing long-term quality standards. It is the prime responsibility of IQAC to initiate, plan and supervise various activities that are necessary to increase the quality of the education imparted in the college. The Internal Quality and Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Don Bosco College, Itanagar was established and started functioning from 6th August, 2019.
MR. ARUN KUMAR SHARMA
Mission & Vision
With a vision of the college “Excelling to Empower”, the IQAC has a vision to develop systematic quality processes in the college for evolving, enhancing and sustaining excellence in its academic and administrative practices.
With a mission of the college “Integral formation of academic excellence and human commitment”, the IQAC of the college has the following missions:
● To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the academic and administrative aspects of the institution.
● To promote and suggest innovative practices for the overall improvement of the effectiveness of the teaching-learning experience.
1. To realize the goal of quality enhancement and sustenance.
2. To define quality parameters for the institution.
3. To establish procedure and modalities to collect data and information on individuals, on various aspects of institutional functioning and their documentation.
4. To ensure the curricular and co-curricular activities of the college to be effective and efficient with high standard which in return serves the larger society.
5. To intermediate between the HEIs and NAAC for performing all accredited related
6. To act as an agent of change of the institution.
Rev. Fr. Chemparathy Jose Rector & Administrator
Fr. (Dr.) Jose George, Principal
Fr. Lokho Athili, Vice Principal